CRLP Signature Professional Development Programs support communities of educators who share responsibility for helping California’s students develop the high levels of academic literacy and language required for success in higher education and the 21st century workplace.
California Reading & Literature Project
Signature Professional Development Programs
Our Signature Professional Development Programs draw upon the collective knowledge of scholars, researchers, and teacher-leaders in the field of literacy development to provide practical instructional routines and learning scaffolds that teachers can implement to foster the development of academic language and literacy. CRLP offers the following Signature Professional Development to support implementation of CA CCSS for ELA/Literacy.
- RESULTS Word Recognition and Fluency: Assessment, Instruction, and Intervention-Supporting the Implementation of CA CCSS Foundational Skills (K-5).
- RESULTS Academic Language and Literacy Instruction (RALLI)- Supporting the Implementation of the CA CCSS (K-6).
- Content Area Language and Literacy–Supporting the implementation of CA CCSS ELA/Literacy in Middle and High School
- A Developmental English Proficiency Test (ADEPT). An oral language formative assessment of key grammatical structures in English.
- Other CRLP Professional Development: Expository Reading and Writing Course (ERWC) for Middle Schools.
CRLP Signature Professional Development Programs qualify as ESEA “High-Quality Professional Development” for Title I, III, V and VII, Part A; and for Title II, Part A and B.